Tuesday, April 7, 2009

About Puppet Show

1. What is your puppet show about?

Our puppet show is about John Cabot' and another explorer's explorations. It shows people that John Cabot's two navigation's and the other's voyage. The first time was Cabot found a new island-"Newfoundland" and found a lot of fish there. He took much fish to go back. The second time was Cabot and his crew went there again, but they all died in a disaster. The last thing was another explorer went to Newfoundland after John Cabot and he took 50 people there to go back to his country, but unluckily, they all died in a disaster.

2.Who are the characters? Which student is the voice of the character?

The characters are John Cabot, his soldier and another explorer. Kitty is the voices of John Cabot and the soldier. Nancy Li is the voice of another explorer.

3. What did you learn from making the puppet show?

During the time we made our puppet show, we have known how to make a puppet and also learned a lot. We worked together and helped each one. We learned how to do teem work and how to cooperate with each other. I think that is the most important thing I learned. I know we should talk with each other and share our ideas to communicate well. When we have different ideas, we will tell each one and talk about them.

4. What do you want me to notice when I am marking your puppet show?

I think our beginning and the ending maybe are good to have a look. Dear Ms Chan, you can notice it a little more. We put the thunder into the video. It is worth noticing because the voice sounds very true and has dramatic impact. The most major thing is that I think Ms.Chan need to notice is our group's efforts in our performance. :p

5. Did your group work well together? Tell me 3 reasons why or why not.


I think our group work is good. Maybe our group's performance is not super good, but we teem work is good in my heart. We put our a lot of efforts into it. We spent much time on it and all of us persisted to do it even it was late at that time.

Bonus- Post a picture of your puppet show on your blog.

I'm sorry I don't have pictures of our puppet show.

No comments:

Post a Comment