Thursday, March 19, 2009

During this week..ah..


During this week, I learned lots of knowledge about Literary Terms ,such as irony, simile,metaphor and so on. I learned so many words that I had never seen, such as the simile is an analogy to use the words "like" or "as". For example,"She is as white as snow." This is an example for simile. I am glad to get knowledge,but it was also busy learning and doing homework. Yes, there was a lot of homework I need to do in this week. I always felt tired so that I slept at first when I arrived home sometimes.I always worked on my Literary Essay. I wrote literary paragraphs, I wrote the introduction, I wrote the conclusion. To be honest, I don't like writing essays at all, but I needed to write. I always said"Oh,My God" when I couldn't think of what to write...Will God come to save me..I hope so!!aha..Though it was very very very busy, I spent my time learning. I didn't feel idle because I studied.^^

1 comment:

  1. Helen,

    Is your name Kitty now? Should I call you Kitty? It is a very cute name for you. It looks like you have learned a lot this week. I know you don't like to write essays but we need to keep on writing! We have so much to do!

    I am glad you are very busy and I am glad you don't feel idle at all. That is what life is all about. You learn and learn and learn!

    4/5

    Be careful of your little mistakes...
    1. much homework --- we say "a lot of homework"
    2. god -- God
    3. Give me some examples to show me you really know about the literary devices
    4. I needed to write -- I need to write

    ReplyDelete